This year Local Village Markets will be rocking the festive season a little bit differently, by bringing The Little Burley’s BIG (Christmas) Bash to the banks of our beautiful lake!
On Saturday the 16th of December, The Little Burley Market, (dressed in all her Yuletide finery) will celebrate Christmas from 8am – 8pm!
The Little Burley Market, famous for her local focus, will put on a show of Canberra’s best and finest small businesses. With over 80 stalls showcasing local designers, artists, jewelers, growers of plants, makers of fashion, homewares, and creators of unique food and beverage.
The program is PACKED – take a look:
- 8am The Little Burley’s BIG Christmas Bash opens with over 80 stalls
- 9am – 11:30am Scribbly Strings Canberra
- 10am – 11am FREE Photos with Santa!
- 11:30am – 1:30pm Jerry Platt
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm Will and Annie
- 4pm – 4:30pm Kokoloco Dance Studio
- 5pm – 6pm Santa RETURNS for more FREE photos!
- 5pm – 8pm Emilia Grace
- 5:30 – 6:30pm – Warehouse Circus
- 6pm – 7pm – Comedy Circus Show with Idris Stanbury
- ALL DAY:
- ‘The Christmas Spirit’ Beverage Garden
- ‘Burley’s BIG bash’ Photo Booth with PRIZES
- FREE Kids art ‘n craft Christmas decoration station
- FREE Kids Water play and Bubble play
- FREE Games and Outdoor play
So, why not support LOCAL this year, do your Christmas shopping in the glorious outdoors by the banks of the Burley and have a FABULOUS time doing it?!
Pop it in the calendar, gather your crew and we’ll see you there!
Stallholders apply now to save your spot at this incredible event: