Stallholder applications are open, so if you have a stall that sells delicious food, divine sweets, artisanal products, handmade designs, or any other beautifully crafted products. Apply now using the link above.
We will re-open the market on 2 September 2023!
The central and unique location of our market attracts lake walkers and cyclists in the morning, those spending time by the lake and tourists throughout the day and those visiting the Jetty Beer Garden offering more attractions to the location in the afternoon.
Each week we will have live music, local dance groups, aspiring orchestras, workshops, children’s activities, face painting and various other other community groups providing entertainment.
Our extensive marketing campaigns create a hive of activity at the market each week!
For our stallholders:
- your stall is promoted on our Facebook and Instagram platforms (for regulars, casuals will form part of social posts)
- engagement of local and regional media, including tourism and event websites
- regular stallholders are featured on our website, casuals will appear after 6 attendances
- we engage local influencers to promote and increase patronage
- printed media distributed to the surrounding areas, as well as signs and posters
- entertainment is continually added to increase patronage
All categories are limited so feel free to send through an email before applying to check availability or request our information pack – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to receiving your application!